HySA Center at NWU offers a Gen1 360 tour around our facilities. The core projects include, but not limited to, Electrolysers and Components development, Electrochemical Hydrogen Compression, LOHC technologies, Power to Gas and piloting area.
- Value of iridium in electrolysis could top R90bn mark in years ahead – HySA
- Canadian underground mining likely to take hydrogen ventilation lead – HySA
- HySA Infrastructure in the news
- HySA Center at NWU offers a Gen1 360 tour around our facilities
- Spotlight Talk – NWU HySA Researcher, Dr Cecil NM Ouma A Next Einstein Forum Fellow