HySA Center at NWU offers a Gen1 360 tour around our facilities. The core projects include, but not limited to, Electrolysers and Components development, Electrochemical Hydrogen Compression, LOHC technologies, Power to Gas and piloting area.
- HySA Infrastructure continues making progress in hydrogen safety technology
- HPC-Europa3 Transnational Access programme: EC-funded research visit to the UK
- NITHECS Focus Area: Advanced computational materials for HySA at NWU
- Global Energy Prize receiving more nominations from developing countries
- Free master class in Computational materials modelling (7th to 13th November 2021)