HySA Center at NWU offers a Gen1 360 tour around our facilities. The core projects include, but not limited to, Electrolysers and Components development, Electrochemical Hydrogen Compression, LOHC technologies, Power to Gas and piloting area.
- ICE 2023 will be the fourth event in South Africa, 27 August – 01 Sep at Sun City
- 1ST INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS on ADVANCED COMPUTATIONAL MODELLING OF MATERIALS. 18 – 22 September 2022. University of Pretoria
- HySA Infrastructure continues making progress in hydrogen safety technology
- HPC-Europa3 Transnational Access programme: EC-funded research visit to the UK
- NITHECS Focus Area: Advanced computational materials for HySA at NWU