Our strategy includes:
Developing road maps, TDMs (Technology Development Matrix), technical requirements and techno-economical assessments for components and systems. Promoting local and international collaboration. Freedom to operate. Early engagement of industrial partners. Supply chain development. Conformity analysis and understanding of market needs in the area of renewable hydrogen production and storage. Focus on skills and HCD (Human Capital Development).
Our technical objectives include development of hydrogen generation systems and prototypes linked to renewable energy sources as well as hydrogen storage and distribution technologies. Research and development at HySA Infrastructure is driven by product needs and focused on product development. We focus on the following key technologies:
1. PEM Electrolysers and Electrolyser systems linked to renewable energy
2. Electrochemical hydrogen compression and separation
3. Hydrogen storage (other than metal hydride systems) with focus on LOHC
4. Hydrogen reticulation, delivery, safety and codes
5. Systems integration (solar-to-hydrogen production, delivery and storage)
6. Providing green hydrogen for fuel cell testing
7. Safety validation for hydrogen in underground mining and tunnelling
8. PGM recycling
We are also involved in a special public awareness project on the subject.